The EBRD released updated data on its project portfolio in Turkmenistan


The current loan portfolio of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) projects in Turkmenistan is estimated at approximately 27 million euros, Trend reports.

According to the bank, the loan portfolio is designed for the implementation of 21 projects.

The entire portfolio of projects of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development covers a wide range of investments in various sectors of the economy.

The majority of the project portfolio (85 percent, equivalent to approximately €23 million) is earmarked for investment in industry, trade and agribusiness, while the remaining 15 percent (equivalent to €4 million) is allocated to investment in financial institutions.

As noted in the EBRD report, the entire existing investment portfolio is located in the private sector of Turkmenistan.

In total, the bank’s investments in Turkmenistan exceed 334 million euros and cover 87 different projects.


2 3 4 5 ... 10

Need help?

Our specialists are always ready to answer any questions you have interested